Who we are
At the Archer Rivas Foundation (ARF), we recognize your right to privacy and transparency in the information collected and how it is used. The purpose of our website is to inform our donors and others of ways they can support their community through our organization, give the opportunity to support through various forms of donations, and allow open communication with the Foundation via our contact page. The information we collect is used to complete these goals.
Information We Collect About You
Personal Information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information provided by you when accessing services through the site. For example, you may be required to submit personal information
such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address in order to complete a donation.
- Credit or debit card, or bank account information collected from you when making a donation.
- The IP Address connected to a donation.
- Information you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback.
- Information provided by you to receive updates about the Foundation’s events, causes, and other news.
- Videos or other information provided by you when applying for one of our services. This information may include how our services would assist you, how you heard about us,
Non-personal Information. When you visit the site, we may collect non-personal information. Non-personal information is generally collected through the site from the following sources: server log files, cookies, and other technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
How We Use Information We Collect
Personal Information: We may use personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of requests. We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with the services you requested.
- Administrative communications. From time to time we may use personal information you provide us to contact you about the services you have ordered or important changes to the site. Because this information may be important to your use of the site, the fulfillment of your request, or required by Federal regulation, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- Business Partners. We may partner with other companies to fulfill the products or services that you order. We may disclose personal information to third parties who provide services to us in connection with fulfilling your requests. For example, if you make a donation by credit card, certain personal information may be supplied to our bank partner for purposes of processing a credit card transaction.When using the online giving tools available on our Site, personal information may be disclosed to organizations maintaining the accounting of contributions and to your payroll office. Additional disclosure may be made to other parties as required by law. ARF does not otherwise sell, rent, trade, or provide your personal information to outside parties.
Non-personal Information: Because non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose.
Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.